Buy EARLY, stand more chance for trips to BHUTAN (x2); PUTUO SHAN (x4) (T&C apply)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Campaign Period is valid from 1 November to 31 December 2014 (“Campaign Period”). YGY reserves the right to shorten or extend the Campaign Period.
2. This campaign is organised by Yayasan Guan Yin (484394-P) (“YGY”) and is open to ALL persons, aged 18 and above, who have purchased full-priced tickets of “Guan Yin Pusa A Musical” (“Show”). Organising committee members of YGY are disqualified from participating in this Campaign.
3. Save for tickets for the following show-times, each purchase of a full-priced ticket, which has been fully paid, will be automatically entitled to one (1) entry in the Campaign:
(i) 15 Jan 2015, 8.30pm; and
(ii) 17 Jan 2015, 8.30pm.
Purchase of ticket at a discounted price is not entitled to enter in the Campaign.
4. The prizes for the Campaign are:
i) GRAND PRIZE:- 5 days/4 nights tour package to Bhutan (ex Kuala Lumpur) – Two (2) prizes
Prizes:- 5 days/4 nights tour package to Putuo Shan – Four (4) prizes
Note: Each tour package comprises air ticket (ex-Kuala Lumpur), hotel accommodation, half-board, transportation to scheduled places of interest mentioned in the itinerary, Chinese-speaking local tour guide. All other activities and events not mentioned in the itinerary are to be borne by the winners themselves.
Travel period from 1 – 30 April 2015
ii) Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash for any reason whatsoever.
iii) YGY reserves the right to substitute any prize with another similar value without prior notice.
5. Winner(s) will be selected at the following dates:-
(i) One (1) prize on 14 Dec 2014 (all tickets purchased and paid before 13 Dec 2014)
(ii) TWO (2) prizes on 20 Dec 2014 (all tickets purchased and paid before 19 Dec 2014)
(iii) ONE (1) prize on 27 Dec 2014 (all tickets purchased and paid before 26 Dec 2014)
(iii) Two (2) prizes on 1 Jan 2015 (all tickets purchased and paid before 31 Dec 2014)
6. All winners will be contacted individually through telephone. Should the first attempt to call the winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, YGY reserves the right to select another winner as replacement. YGY will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The full listing of winners will be made available at www.facebook.com/GuanYinFoundation.
7. Each participant is entitled to win only one (1) prize during the Campaign Period.
8. In the event that YGY organises a prize-giving ceremony, each winner is required to attend at his/her own expense to collect the prize. In the event that the winner is not able to attend, the winner must nominate a representative to be present and accept the prize on his/her behalf. Failure to attend the prize giving ceremony may result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. Winners shall be responsible for their own safety and security in relation to and in connection with the Campaign. YGY shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any accident, injury, damage, loss or claim in relation to and in connection with the Campaign and usage of the prizes.
10. YGY reserves the right at its absolute discretion to amend, vary, delete or add any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. By participating in the Campaign, each participant expressly agrees and consents to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein, including the decisions of YGY in respect of the Campaign.
11. YGY’s decision in relation to and in connection with the Campaign is final and binding.
12. In the event where there is any inconsistency(ies), conflict(s), ambiguity(ies) or discrepancy(ies) between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
13. By participating in this Campaign, the participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without compensation or notice.
14. The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide relevant services to you. By submitting personal information as part of the entry to the Campaign, each participant is agreeable for the Organiser to use this information for the purpose of present, future marketing and promotional purposes in order to improve its products and services. Participants’ information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners unrelated to this Campaign for their independent use, without the participants’ prior written consent.
The remaining space on this page has been left blank intentionally